Available shipping options are currently:
- Hong Kong SpeedPost
- Hong Kong Registered AirMail
- How do I place an order on KYAirsoft.com?
- How do I place an international order?
- How do I become an reseller of KYAirsoft.com products?
How do I place an order on KYAirsoft.com?
- You can search for your items by category, product description or product SKU. If you are having difficulty finding a product, please don’t hesitate to send us an email. Our sales team is standing by to assist you.
- Please create an account if you don't have one already. You can keep track of your order history, order status and any requests by viewing your order history.
- Add items to your shopping cart, select shipping address and delivery method, fill in payment info, review and confirm order.
Note: You can store many different shipping addresses if required. If you are shipping to a different address than your credit card billing address, you may be contacted to verify order. Please provide the best phone number to reach you to avoid delay in processing)
- Please double check your order before clicking "confirm." Your credit card is charged when the order is placed.
Once order is received, we will not be able to make any modifications to add, change or cancel.
You can submit a return request after the order is delivered.
- You will get a shipped email notification once order is shipped. You can also login to your account to view the latest status update.
For more information, please feel free to Email us. We are here to provide you with excellent service!
How do I place an international order?
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Hong Kong may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. As the importer of record, you or the party to whom you are shipping may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID. KYAirsoft.com is not liable for any holds or seizures of international orders resulted from local regulations.
International Processing Time:
International orders take 3-5 business days to ship due to extra compliance requirements.
- All sales are final for international orders. Due to transit limitations, our listed prices and margins include technical support and limited replacement parts on defective products reported within 14 days only. Free repair services can be offered within 45 days if the buyer agrees to be responsible for full shipping expenses both ways, lost packages, and Customs seizures. The buyer is responsible for understanding their local laws, import restrictions, Customs regulations, lost or damaged packages. We are not responsible for policies and regulations specific to your residing country outside of the USA. Matters exclusively between the buyer and the buyer's local authority are out of our control. If a package is lost or damaged during transit, we will provide assistance with filing the necessary claims with the shipping agent.
International Shipping options:
- Hong Kong Registered Airmail Parcel - Transit time varies on location
- Hong Kong SpeedPost: - Transit time varies however it is usually around 5~8 business days not including order processing time. Transit time also varies depending on location and custom clearance time.
Starting January 15, 2013, Airsoft came a legally regulated sport in the Netherlands. An individual from the Netherlands looking to own an Airsoft device must be a member of the NABV (Nederlandse Airsoft Belangen Vereniging). Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this.
What forms of payment does KYAirsoft.com accept for international orders?
We accept Paypal.
If you have any payment inquiries, please email our sales team at email@example.com.
Why is my country not listed on KYairsoft.com
Airsoft is not an allowed commodity for import in some countries and we therefore cannot ship any airsoft products to these countries.
We will still try our best to accommodate all of our international customers. If you have special licenses or permits to import Airsoft products, please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org assistance in placing an order. (Disclaimer: The countries listed above is not a complete list.)
How do I become an reseller of KYAirsoft.com products?
Please contact us at email@example.com for dealer requirements and application.